Friday, November 13, 2009

Holiday's coming~!!@But [so sad] cnt c u everyday d. . .

Form 1 is out of my side ready. . So fast. . .It's now the time to look for form 2. .A year has gone so fast. .Many things happen this year. .. It's a wonderful year for me , but still it's not that wonderful because of my year end's exam results. . .The results scare me man . . .Is's kinda shame for me. .. I won't think my result going to be that worst. . .It's just too scary for me to realize it's a fact that my results are that bad. . .OMG! I just can't really believe it..My result had become so badly...I feel kinda spechless right now. .. . .I had tried my best , and I really put a lot of effort on it. .
I'm so sad. . . .=.=


Can I stay in the same class next year?

How bad is my result?

I'm spechless. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Feel's like I'm so dumb nowadays. . .. .Maybe I'm lazy . . . .

Still I dunno what's wrong with me..

What's wrong with me?

No comments: