Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Goodbye, my beloved brother..!

Haha, lol, will miss my brother very much because he's going for diploma (agricultural course) in Bintulu, Sarawak (UPM).. Haiz....No one will fight for the computer liao.. I will feel lonely... . . .No people fight with me liao.....CRY!!! Haiz......Still remember last time dunno what age, I bit my brother's hand, when we are fighting....lol....dunno for what...forgotten....There scar is on his left hand I think.....There will be there forever....Haha,, hehe,, kesian my brother....But also good leh, he will remember me forever, wherever he is,,.. Just look his left hand, he will remember me liao...He going to lapor diri on 27-28Jun09....To my brother, all the best and good luck.. . .T'll miss you for 3 years...
HAHA!!
BEsT WiShEs!
GoOd LuCk!
BYEbYE!!
一路顺风!!

No comments: