Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Haiz, my upsr result is like 'SHIT'...Part 1

OMG! Today, I going to take my upsr result. At recess, everybody are talking bout the result, but of course I'm also a little bit nervous. After that, mdm Lai give us the result. When i'm walking out to take the result, I'm thinking wat king of result i get, i'm really really really really SCARe, but i must face it.....What the !!!!...Guess wat i get?7a?(hell u), 6a?(good la), 5a(ok la), 4a and below(tooooo bad).But i'm confident i won't less than 5a. Shocking result, 5a,2b,1c...the B.m(penulisan), B.c( ~~~~~~ )i get B, B.c (pemahaman) i get c...CRy!!!!(but actually i didnt cry la)but very sad.. how come my bm penulisan can get a B?thats impossible...must be the teacher who mark my paper..i hate u, the teacher who mark my paper!!!!!!!!HATE U!!!!

No comments: